Social Corporate Responsibility
THE GROWING ACCESS TO DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES COULD FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM DEVELOPING ECONOMIES
Visionary Technologies™ Company through partners with Global Network for Technology based learning –GNTBL and other key stakeholder is bridging the gap between different sectors in Cameroon & Africa.
Global Network for Technology based learning –GNTBL is non-governmental organization that seeks to promote learning & teaching in developing nations through simple & affordable technologies & technques.
Through GNTBL ,Visionary Technologies™ Company’s objectives in Cameroon and other developing countries:
1.To improve student learning through technology
2.To help students have the opportunity to use technology through online research and project-based activities
that reinforce their core curriculum
3.To develop and implement online opportunities to assist teachers in teaching development.
4.To help all teachers use technology as an instructional tool.
News & Media
- Digital Update: Soon half of the population of Cameroon will be connected to the internet February 24, 2021
- ALIGNING TECHNOLOGY TO THE BUSINESS TO CREATE MORE VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN CAMEROON February 8, 2021
- How to align IT with your business strategy in Cameroon January 12, 2021
- Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon provokes a young Cameroonian IT Entrepreneur to develop a learning system for students even without internet and or smart phones October 16, 2020
- Cameroon’s tech startup vtc relaunches SIMS®; it’s e-learning app in light with government’s covid-19 measures. October 16, 2020
- Visionary Technologies Company’s strategic partnership is based on a shared set of values. For more information, please contact us using the information below;
Address: Building #700, Carrefour TIFF Akwa-Douala, Cameroon.
- Email: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+237) 233 433 993/ (+237) 675 26 88 90 ( Call/Whatsapp)