No matter what type of business you own or work for, there are some business challenges you can’t avoid.
Internet and other ICT components can play an important role to not only foster the existing businesses but also to invent new business models.
In 2019, Cameroon ranked 10th largest e-commerce country in Africa (UNCTAD) and the impact of technology on businesses in Cameroon and the world is growing exponentially.
Technological advancements are helping businesses reduce costs, improve productivity, improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability.
Similarly, every business can use technology to effectively address and overcome these challenges – whether they realize it or not.
That’s where we( Visionary Technologies Company www.vtc.cm) come in as your technology partners, our vision and goal is to make your enterprise future-ready by bringing the latest tech advances that can help you run your business even more effectively than before.
We do this with “VTC’s Information Technology Infrastructure Management Solution ( VTC ITIMS)” which is all of the information technology resources of your business we assist you in managing them in accordance with its needs and priorities.
All your needs in
- Networking installation and Maintenance
- Computer or IT Equipment Supply
- Computer Systems Installation and Maintenance
- Strategic IT Consultancy
This includes hardware( laptop, desktops, smart phones, drones, CCTV Camera, printers, scanners, etc), software, data, networks and data centre facilities, as well as the staff who are hired to maintain them.
Over the years VTC has assisted close to half a dozen SMEs to alignment their technology with their business strategies to gain competive advantage, explore new markets , reduce cost and so much more.
Visit https://www.vtc.cm/it-services/ to know more.
Why should your business outsource its IT department to VTC through Managed Services
- Control IT Costs: Outsourcing your IT needs in Cameroon to VTC converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
- Reduce Labor Costs: Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing your IT needs in Cameroon to VTC lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
- Trained, Experienced, Qualified, Certified: If you’re not IT trained, how do you assure an employee is qualified? Certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Enginner (MCSE) are important, but so is experience. VTC has a team of passionate, certified & experienced IT Professionals ready to work online /in office for all your IT needs in Cameroon and beyond.
- Qualified doesn’t Equal Experienced: Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT. With VTC team, the time taken to identify, solve a business problem using IT solution is less due to our vase experience in the IT sector in Cameroon.
- Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness: Organizations that try to do all IT Services in-house themselves can have much higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increase costs and are ultimately passed on to customers. There’s No Good Alternative to Investing in R&D and By leveraging a unique combination of talent, technology, capital, and demand, Visionary Technologies™ Company can identify for your business in Cameroon , in any industry disruptive points and define strategic problems.
- Quickly Implement New Technology: Visionary Technologies Company outsourced IT service has the resources to start new projects right away in which handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. For most implementations, VTC will bring years of experience in the beginning saving time and money.
- Stay Focused on Your Core Business: Businesses in Cameroon have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions that VTC can handle.
- Reduce risk: Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies all change very quickly. VTC has the right resources to manage much of this risk for you because of our specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues. We are much better at deciding how to avoid risk in their areas of expertise
- Level the Playing Field: Most small businesses in Cameroon can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. VTC can help small companies act “big” by giving them access to the similar technology, and expertise that large companies enjoy. An independent third party managed cost structure and economy of scale can give your company a competitive advantage in Cameroon.
- Compliance and Security: The government of Cameroon is yet to implement & standard or regularize to a balance level the IT sector in Cameroon. Is your firewall up to date? Do you have a security tools in place? Do you audit your Workstations and Servers? Has your company implemented PCI security standards and work to maintain those standards? For example, The increase use of Digital Payments in Cameroon like Mobile money has helped small businesses increased revenue over years however these forms of transacting also comes the need for due diligence. By outsourcing a qualified Manages Services company like VTC who is familiar with PCI Compliance standards , you can rest assured that your company is minimizing the risks associated with maintaining client data, credit card numbers, sensitive competitive information and more.
Interested in talking with us about your business and IT needs? Kindly chat here chat.vtc.cm or call us at +237 675 268 890( Whatsapp)